The kitchen is often one of the most popular rooms in house, so it’s important to keep this room clean and safe for friends and family. If neglected, aside from basic washing up and wiping down, the kitchen can get out of hand very quickly. Here are 8 tips to keeping a clean kitchen that will help you and your kitchen stay organised and beautiful.
1. Clean off your counter tops:- Having empty counter is a great way to keep a kitchen looking neat and organised, and it also gives you more space for food preparation and other wort.
2. Clean up after each meal:- Meal preparation and eating can make a mess in the kitchen. One of the best ways to keep your kitchen clean is to clean food and dishes after each meal. And you have a clean kitchen to work with at start of your next meal.
3. Empty the dish washer when the cycle ends :- A full dishwasher can mean that dishes start pilling up in the sink, and this makes for a messy kitchen. To avoid this, empty the dishwasher when the dishes are clean, and all the dishes to their proper places.
4. Keep kitchen cleaning supplies visible and accessible.
5. Clean up spills right away.
6. Clean floors last along with all hard flooring surfaces.
7. Wipe down appliances.
8. Instead of throwing your food scraps onto the counter, it’s much more efficient to place them in a dedicated compost bowl. After you have been cleaning for while you will become more efficient and will be able to do a through cleaning in a lot less time.