Interlocking Bricks is the contemporary advancement in Wall Construction.These bricks are ‘locked’ against every different without the use of cement mortar, to shape a structurally stable wall that reduces the price and time of creation to almost 1/2.Where Sand is turning into more and more scarce and cement costs are soaring, interlocking bricks come as a welcome alternative to Home developers.Interlocking Bricks are used to assemble Walls without the use of Cement Mortar.Laterite Stone is floor and filtered the usage of a sieve, that’s then combined with 5% cement combination and a chemical putting agent.
for watch detailed video about Benefits of Interlocking Bricks, see below. for getting daily updates follow our facebook page and click see first option in following button. if you interested this. give this post to your friends and relatives.for more videos, subscribe now:Muraleedharan KV
This combination is then system compressed to shape excessive density Interlocking Bricks.They are synthetic in widths of 6 inches and 8 inches; and are also to be had in varying lengths. Each Interlocking Brick has grooves and locks on its sides which may be fitted with every different to form a block wall that does not need cement mortar for bonding.
Advantages of Interlocking Bricks
• Cost-savings as cement and sand aren’t used for building the wall.
• Being a much less warmness-in depth and natural fabric,laterite keeps coolness in the residence.
• Less exertions intensive and extra time-saving because the Interlocking blocks need handiest be suited for each different; in preference to traditional cement mortar production.
• The Interlocking bricks may be salvaged with out harm while the residence is being dismantled in the destiny.
Points to don’t forget
• Make positive that each batch of Interlocking bricks coming back from the factory is tested for strength and consistency.
• Have the Bricks laid evenly with the joint of one path being in the center of the following direction, that allows you to make certain energy of the wall.
• Plastering closer to the lowest of the wall above the inspiration will save you moisture from seeping up the wall.
• It is not recommended to have Interlocking walls in regions which might be liable to get moist frequently (like toilets).