for watch detailed video about Food & Drinks5 Easy Ways To Remove Burnt Food And Black Stains From Your Pressure Cooker 5 Easy Ways to Remove Burnt Food and Black Stains from Your Pressure Cooker, see below. for getting daily updates follow our facebook page and click see first option in following button. if you interested this. give this post to your friends and relatives for more videos, subscribe now: Dians Kannur Kitchen
1. A Splash of Hot Water for Burnt Food The easiest way to eliminate the burnt remnants, specifically for a stress cooker, is to fill it up with water and positioned it at the stove for 10-15 mins on sluggish heat. It will assist lighten up all the food bits that may be without problems scrubbed off later.
2. Onion for Black Stains – A pressure cooker is an extended-lasting partner. You’ve probable been the use of for some years now and the surface can be tainted with black stains that build up over time. To make your strain cooker appearance smooth and easy once more, you want use this simple recurring. Fill your strain cooker with water protecting the stained regions. Drop five to six onion skins (outer layer of the onion) inside the water. Place it on the stove on high warmth and near the lid. Let the water and onion pores and skin boil for 20 to 30 minutes. Remove and once it’s miles cool, lightly scrub the floor.
3. Cream of Tartar for Aluminium Pressure Cookers – Cream of Tartar is not anything but tartaric acid. It is sincerely a powdered substance located at the lowest of the barrels that are used for making wine. The method is the same. Fill the pressure with water – simplest 1/2 or 3/4ths of it. Don’t fill it absolutely. Put 2-three teaspoons of tartaric acid in it and area the cooker on the burner. You can also squeeze the juice of lemons for his or her acidic movement at the surface and of path, the fragrance. Heat it up till the water starts offevolved boiling. After a few minutes, you may notice the black stains disappear. Remove from the burner and smooth with normal cleaning soap. This will assist restore the bright floor of your stress cooker.
4. Baking Soda for Hard and Old Stains – If there’s a tough ring of crud round the lowest of your stress cooker that has accrued over a completely long term, baking soda is the nice element to clean it off. This magic cleaner is a must to your kitchen. Add -three teaspoons of baking soda in your stress cooker full of water. Simmer it on low heat for few hours. You may even put some drops of liquid soap. Remove from the burner and depart it to cool. Once the cooker is cool, scrub once more with baking soda to get rid of the leftovers and monitor the brilliant floor. Baking soda is likewise splendid for cleaning enameled or painted cookware due to the fact it is mild and does now not ruin the floor.
5. Vinegar for Mineral Deposits – COMMENTSWhen you operate your strain cooker for a very long time, a white layer of mineral deposits may additionally broaden. An easy manner to easy it is by means of the usage of vinegar that is acidic in nature and allows in dissolving the grime. Fill the stress cooker with water and upload 1 cup of white vinegar. Let it sit overnight. Next morning, wash and dry it as typical and you could see a substantial difference. Repeat this again in few days to get rid of any remnants You ought to in no way keep cooked meals in a pressure because it makes it more difficult to do away with the remnants. Also, constantly soak the pressure cooker in warm water after the use of it for a 1/2 an hour. This will loosen up the burnt bits stuck on the surface. Use a sponge or a fabric to scrub the floor, metal scouring pads can damage the floor beyond repair.