If you have decided to construct your own house, here are some tips to save on the cost of construction. Estimating the overall cost of building construction is a complex process. A mismatch between anticipated costs and actual expenses can lead to project failures, irrespective of whether it is a residential or a commercial property. Below we are mentioning some tips regarding how you can make low cost construction methods in kerala.
1. Construction Plot :
The level of plot which is much lower than the level of the road can invite additional costs as it will require more quantity of filling material, thus increasing the construction costs. Select posts which are at the same level as the road.
2. Smart Technologies :
Modern construction techniques are advantageous when it comes to achieving a greater percentage a accuracy.
3. Keep Your Design Simple :
Avoid complicated designs. Think about having reduced area by minimizing the number of rooms and bathrooms.
4. Monitoring Can Be Helpful :
Do proper monitoring of all construction allowance as the home is being built to make it sure that you are getting what you asked for. It includes decorative information and also structure element.
5. Communicate Constantly :
With good communication, though, you should be able to avoid arguments during the building process.
6. Get an Independent Inspector :
Each stage of your construction should be inspected by an independent consultant. This will help you rest easy knowing that all the building materials and practices used in constricting your home meet all the necessary codes and regulations.
7. Planning is more important then anything else. Plan everything smartly before starting any work.
8. Construction Materials are the key :
Take quotes from the different Sellers and then choose the one with the reasonable prices for different construction materials which will help in lowering the cost further.
9. Glass fiber reinforced gypsum is an Australian technology which can reduce house construction cost to 20-30%
10. Lat but not least never depend on cheaper products. Which are of less quality carefully look at the quality before you rely on any product.
Courtesy : manoramaonline.com