for watch detailed video about Reuse old socks, see below. for getting daily updates follow our facebook page and click see first option in following button. if you interested this. give this post to your friends and relatives.for more videos, subscribe now:Malus tailoring class in Sharjah
1. Arm Warmers – Whether you have a couple of socks that are worn down or you’ve got more than one mismatched ones, you could turn them into those high-quality arm heaters. Just a few cuts across the toe area and the kids can hold more heat after they’re playing within the snow. Fuzzy, thick socks paintings first-rate for those.
2. Bean Bags- Making bean bags out of mismatched socks is a notable idea, and an excellent manner to feature some amusing for your existence. There are so many video games that require bean bags and you may effortlessly stitch the ones socks into first-rate recreation pieces. Use a sewing gadget if you want however you could totally stitch those by means of hand. Fill with pinto beans or some other cheap filler.
3. Coffee Mug Cozy – You can easily flip those antique socks into those outstanding DIY coffee mug cozies. I love this concept – mainly due to the fact I’m a huge coffee fan. You just cut the sock and in case you need, stitch in the rims. The socks just slip proper over your mug and help to maintain your coffee or tea warm even as preserving your fingers from getting burned.
4. DIY Sock Chia Pet – How adorable is this? It’s a DIY chia pet that you make from an vintage sock. Just placed grass seed and dust right into a sock, tie it off, and then use push pins to hold your buttons directly to create the face. The grass will grow out the top and seem like hair. Just maintain the grass damp with the aid of watering a chunk every day and his hair will develop right away.
5. DIY Dog Chew Toy – Dog toys can be so high priced, despite the fact that they do beat having little dogs chewing up all your stuff. A better way is to simply use an old sock to make little domestic dog his personal chew toy. I’ve finished this with an empty water bottle, which is first rate due to the fact they love the crackling sound. You also can use a tennis ball and tie it up within the sock to offer him a virtually good pull toy.