Where New Car is sponsored with Manufacturer Warranty, Trust, Flawless Condition and Free Services – A Used automobile does not necessarily maintain in any of those factors.
This Things To Check Before Buying A Used Car. Watch this video. Courtesy: Dileep Pg
Add directly to it Documentation and Service History which desires to be very well checked – failing which one is inviting a Miserable Buying Call
Though, it is able to see particularly smooth to shop for car in Organized Sector i.E. Used car Dealers. But, There continues to be high underlying Probability of Odometer tampering, beauty modifications and jacking up rate through considerable amount. Even, if the provider is real, he’s going to nonetheless control to preserve his cut – on each buying or promoting transaction – in the end this is his bread and butter – as a result Real Price Discovery does not manifest.
Its best to contact direct Owner as supplier, on your buy – who can offer you History, Service Bills and documentation. You gets in a car at the right fee with all files from the Original Owner of the car.
Below is an Attempt to Provide a One Stop Guide from Vehicle Inspection to Deal Closure of your Used Car Purchase
First and Foremost is Check Car in Day-Light in Open and Not Covered Parking.
– Check Body Paint Condition from All Sides – Is Body Paint Uniform – A Patch of Color Change Can be Indication of Accidental Car – Inspect it Closely
– Check Odometer – Check Tyre Condition, Generally Tyres Call for Replacement at round 50000 Kms or Maximum 6 Years – Check Tyre Tread in conjunction with Disc intently. If tyre tread seems k, however automobile been finished 5 years – its to regarded that tyres will need alternative after a year and remember in around Rs 14000 (13 & 14 Inch), Rs 16000 (15 Inch), Rs 20000 (sixteen Inch)
– Check Interiors – Seat Upholstery – Is The Seat Fabric Dirt / Intact / Torn / Clean – How Cushioned are Front and Rear Seats.
– Check for Doors – Can you open and close all 4 Doors with Ease or any Noise.
– Take a Test Drive of the Car Thoroughly with Windows Open without turning at the Music System to concentrate to any Noise or Squeach Sounds – Inspect Brakes, Clutch, Pickup, Gear Smoothness, Steering Easeness, Reverse, Car Pickup, Noise or Rattling Sounds (for Suspension), Try to Drive on Rough Patch for Shockers. Do not be shy to pressure greater Kms or applying brakes or Taking Sharp Corner Turns
– During last Leg of Test Drive (2 km) – Turn Windows Down, Check AC Cooling, Music System Head Unit, Speakers Sound Level
– Check Car Features – Is AC, Blower Fan, Music System, Central Lock System, Power Window System, Lights Fog Lights, Horn etc on arrival at Starting Point.
– Last however now not the least – Check Engine Bay for Signs of any Repair / Leaks / Fluid Levels and so on.