Thalassery Special Kozhikkal preparation malayalam video racipe
When you hear about chicken, you’re sure that you remember the chicken’s feet. But if you say that you want to go to Thalassery hotel, you will get a four feet tall meal with a cup of red wine. This is its own recipe of thalasseri. How is it that the Kozhikal creates a look
- Tapioca – 1/2 kg
- Gram Flour – 3/4 cup
- Rice Flour – 1/4 kg
- Garlic Crushed – 10 to 12 cloves
- Ginger Crushed – A small Piece
- Green Chilli Crushed- 3
- Turmeric powder – 3/4 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 3 tsp
- Asafoetida – A pinch
- Salt – To taste
- Curry Leaves – 3 springs
- Water – As needed
- Coconut Oil – For deep frying
How to Preparation
1. Peel the skin of the Tapioca. Cut it into thin pieces.
2. Wash and put it into salt water for half an hour. Drain the water.
3. Mix Gram flour, Rice flour, Crushed garlic, crushed ginger ,crushed green chilli, Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, salt , curry leaves and asafoetida. Add water and make a semi thick batter.
4. Add sliced tapioca and coat well with batter.
5. Add a hand full of tapioca into the batter and shape it in the form of a chicken leg
6. Deep fry it in the oil
7. Serve hot with tea