Vastu Shastra has particular prescriptions for every vicinity of a domestic, be it the children’s bed room, the home office, the meditation room or your kitchen. Vastu Shastra also lays down hints for the bathroom and rest room. Toilets and lavatories tend to turn out to be a supply of terrible energy in a home as they’re the most disregarded, in terms of cleanliness and restore. However, installing attempt to rebuild a toilet in step with the tips prescribed by means of Vastu Shastra will achieve rewards for you, and may even make it your new sanctuary. According to Vastu professional Ashna Ddhannak, founder and owner of Enlightening Lifestyle, the historic scriptures of Vastu Shastra particularly point out adhering to the policies of particular cleanliness to be maintained in every corner of the home, specially the location where you bathe and smooth your self daily.
for watch detailed video about Where should be the location of toilet in a house, see below. for getting daily updates follow our facebook page and click see first option in following button. if you interested this. give this post to your friends and relatives.for more videos, subscribe now:Kaumudy
Here are some of the guidelines prescribed by Ashna Ddhannak to make your toilet Vastu-compliant:
1. The great place for building a toilet is inside the north-west segment of the house because it helps the elimination of waste.
2. A properly excellent, timber door for the bathroom must be the primary direction of motion. A metallic door fosters negativity and will have an adverse effect on your fitness.
3. Keep the bathroom door closed always to avoid letting bad energy pervade your property and create obstacles on your career and personal relationships.
Four. Do now not beautify the bathroom door with ornamental statues or items of gods.
5. The lavatory should now not proportion a wall with the bed room, puja room or kitchen, amongst others, as it is able to create a negative vibe in the residence. A mattress that stocks a wall with the rest room may additionally reason you to have nightmares.
6. The wash basin and shower area ought to be inside the east, north and north-east part of the washroom.
7. The correct route for the outlet of water and drainage is north, east or north-east. The toilet floor have to slope within the equal route in order that water drains from the same path.
Eight. One must pay unique attention during the placement of the rest room in the bathroom. It need to be placed within the west or north-west course because it helps the removal of waste and pollution from one’s frame.
Nine. The exhaust fan or bathroom window need to face the east or north-east direction to permit in fresh air and sunlight. Ventilation is critical as it eliminates micro organism within the rest room.
10. The first-class colorings for the bathroom indoors are sun shades of brown, beige, cream and other earthy sunglasses. Avoid black and dark blue.